Monday, May 30, 2011

Pink Smokey Eyes

My sister and I are going to a friend's house to watch the premiere of their first 15-minute short film. I had a lot of extra time to kill so I thought I'd experiment with the mac: sushi flower eyeshadow that my sister bought me a while ago.

Watched a couple of youtube videos for inspiration and then moved it upstairs to my bathroom to try it out for myself. Really happy with the results!




Yeah, I know, it looks more purple than pink. Apparently pink is difficult to capture on camera and video!
How do you like the new ingredient outline diagrams?

1 comment:

  1. Hi, cool beauty blog. I like the way you do your shadow diagrams, the posts are very visual and it's easy to duplicated what you did.

    It looks like you're interested in hamsters, so if you'd like a hamster blog to read, mine is below.

    http://inkythehamstermommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete